9.05.2009

TJ LAZER MAKES IT BIG!

For the first time in EVER I've been featured on the interwebbings without my own promotion.

This french website puts up a monthly mixtape curated by my good friend Steph Lund.
I'm extremely happy and satisfied to finally be able to get my music out to the pseudo masses without mindless self promotion (aka myspace). Steph isn't one to put up just any music either; she's known to be quite specific about what music she will listen to and I'm honored to be the final track on a great playlist that gets 500+ downloads a month.

Find it HERE and let me know what you think.




The world falls apart as it seems to come together

The pools of dancing birds creating clouds of dusty feathers

If everything I knew at once became what I had never

I'd fill my mind with happy thoughts of cats and sunny weather

No comments: