8.30.2009

uppydatey

What a wild time.
Lots of news and lots of fun.

my new favorite hangout- Schwieger Household; nightly music hour.  Teaching is the new black.


South Dakota is for lovers.
T'aint nothin' wrong with a little bump n grind (50s train diner)

OH
I'm still obsessed with timed photos
In order:  50's train diner, Some old trail through Wyoming


Now then; where was I....
Oh yes, I left you at 4th of July.

No, you're eyes do not deceive you; I was wearing the shortest shorts there.  (BYE NORA HAVE FUN IN MINNEAPOLIS JERK(loveyou)!)

It really was a blast; even if my bike kept breaking and I had to watch the fireworks from the manhattan bridge.  STILL AWESOME.
NEXT STORY
Awwww my Leesiaanna gals moved away (as did Paulie but I'll see him again duh).  Sad to see them go; super solid gang o ladies.


Maybe one day I'll go to the south.  Until then I'll just keep making up handshakes and emailing it to them.
NEXT UP
Nichole bought the coolest camera in the world.  It's like a polaroid but takes tiny tiny photos that are delightful.
Have a taste:

A wonderful overview of several nights; here's a bigger taste.

zomg I love Gina; this is us switching photo faces.


NEXT
hokay I think that's all the tinypics (for now)
I know you're probly pissed cause I don't ever update it and when I do there's way too much stuff to ever be able to handle. GETOVERIT!

Dear Steph, you're awesome.
Dear Kristen, where are all of the cute pictures of us?!?

IN OTHER NEWS:
IIIIIII - Was on a boat:
Made some pillows:

Made some messes:

And traveled what felt like was across the globe:

In the words of Ian Vens; "Seacrest out."
I know there's trouble
brewing
outside
my open window
tonight
I know there's trouble
brewing
inside
my open mind
tonight
So will I will I pass the test
How will I finish all the rest
I've already cheated a couple times
On the most
Important questions
So I'll put myself in the place
Where only the smoke can escape
And climb up towards the light
Toward the clean air
On the other side.

5 comments:

rob mc said...

hey, you were like five miles from my house. did you go to dinosaur park, question mark.

Ian Vens, Rabbit, V, Bird Legs, and Reptile Heart said...

I dont remember when i said that but it was pretty stellar. glad you posted all them party pix, i think that camera is called a cheki from lomography, pricey guy.

War Torn Willy said...

rob- didnt make it to dino park; too determined to get home.
ian- they sell it at lomo but its called a fujifilm instax mini 7

ramona ur sistermuse said...

EXSQUEEZE ME: seacrest out was from my garage band song i made about tabloids... just so you know...

also i see that you have lots of sweet pics. my favorite is that picture of you switching faces with that pretty girl. she is making your ugly face but she is still somehow pretty. nice teeth.

nice purple shirt. i miss it and u. bring it home now.

Carissa said...

Willy that travel across the globe picture is AMAZING!!