7.03.2009

If you pester them, they will come.

So yes, I haven't updated this since last novemberish and I'M SORRY!  School proceeded to get the best of me during my last semester and I haven't had a good chance to update anyone on anything.

SO
Let's start from near the beginning.

Görüntü310
Ryry and Yulya at the Accademia end of semester art show
Yes, she is calling him a baby
Yes, she is giving a display of how/why.

 Görüntü298

Me and Ryguy at the show; sorry about the tiny pictures, its all I have.

WENT HOME :(
Then christmas came and went:

n16902497_38895511_2223

n16902497_38895532_7457

Then school came and went...

MOST NOTABLY; THE NEVERENDS
Years ago me and Mike Meyer started a wonderful little band.
This year, we got decent at playing music.
and my god was it a blast.
The DSM Social Club, Papa's Corner, The Vaudeville Mews, Peoples Court, The M-Shop, Elephungeon, you name it we played there this semester.
n500301162_2471534_4819

n689120045_5527457_9227

n1105750452_276753_2351

n1105750452_276752_2068

noman copy

shassania

image

image

image

image

image 

Lets see what else.....
OH I modeled in the fashion show hahaha

image 

I graduated:
image

image

image

I met a wonderful laaaaaaaaady :)

image

image

image

And then I moved to nyc...
ON THE WAY
I decided to stop in Idaho; ya know cause it was right there..

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

And then I kissed the rest of the US goodbye and moved as far east as I could go without being in Maine's Mitten.

Needless to say I've made some amazing friends and had some amazing times.  I wish I would take more pictures but relying on other people to do it seems to work just fine. 

Birthday party in upstate new york:

image 
Yes, there was a massive slip n slide.
image
image
And yes, they are swim trunks; netting and everything.

image
image 

And in more recent news, just some great times.
A mix of shows, bars, work, sleep, food, and plenty of other things has made my life wonderful.  I'd give you a more intense update but I've got laundry to do.

image

image 

OH YEAH AND I GOT A BIKE (thanks brice)

image

 

Thats all for now; I promise to be less shady about it.  Time to eat some food and get ready for festivities tomorrow.  I'll bring my camera, I promise.

 

I never thought it'd be so easy
to climb right out of my shell
to grab your leg up through those clouds
and drag you with me down to hell
I never claimed to be the leader
of this group you call your friends
but who will be there honey
oh who will be there in the end

1 comment:

JuliaB1217 said...

Yay Willy! Your adventures look amazing. Keep updating this, I love it! Ciao bellooooo!